1999-2003 Ford F-150 Flairside Fifth Wheel 6 Rack, With Crossbar, With Deck, Black, 6 Ft Over Cab - PN #82550611
Features & Benefits:
- Carries up to 200 lbs
- The world’s only overhead racks that mount to the truck bed, extend over the cab and work with your fifth wheel trailer
- With Dual Thule® Accessory Compatible Cross Bars, With Deck Panels, 6 Ft Over Cab
- Heavy Duty Fifth Wheel Truck Rack is designed to carry cargo aloft without interfering with the turning of your Fifth Wheel Trailer
- Mounts without drilling your pickup and hold securely using a powerful integrated clamping system. Can be removed in less than 10 minutes and can be disassembled for more compact storage
- These RV Truck racks allow you to carry bulky cargo that won’t fit into the back of your truck bed or inside your fifth wheel trailer. These cab racks become fifth wheel racks for kayaks, fifth wheel racks for canoes, fifth wheel racks for ladders, fifth wheel racks for bicycles, fifth wheel rack for cargo boxes, fifth wheel rack for all cargo
- The Heavy Duty Fifth Wheel Truck Rack over-cab extension is about 60"
- Mesh deck panel is mounted for carrying miscellaneous cargo
- Unique Truss-design Dual Crossbars feature a rectangular bar the same size and shape of a Thule crossbar on one side and a round bar the same size and shape as a Yakima crossbar on the opposing side. This allows easy installation of Thule, Yakima, Malone or other sport accessories depending on which side you mount on top. The Dual Crossbars also serve as front and back rails to contain cargo or can be removed to carry long cargo such as ladders and lumber
- Made in USA
- U.S. Rack products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in accordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. U.S. Rack cannot warrant the powder-coating which is subject to scratching
Write the First Review!