Main features and benefits of the Canopy Truck rack:
- The Canopy Rack is designed for pickup owners who have toppers on their truck beds and who carry loads up to 250 pounds. It can also be used for vans such as the Ford Transit Connect
- The Canopy Truck Rack is available in two different configurations, for short and long bed trucks and vans.
- The short bed truck rack will fit canopies with a generally flat roof of any width which measures at least 52 inches long. The long bed truck rack will fit canopies with a generally flat roof of any width which measures at least 74 inches long.
- Side rails prevent loads from sliding offsides and metal loops integrated into the rails make tieing cargo down easier.
- The maximum load capacity is limited to the strength of topper or a maximum distributed load of up to 250 pounds, whichever is less.
- Some drilling is required to attach the mounting feet, but the main part of the rack may be removed in less than 5 minutes.
- Rubbery gasket pads under mounting feet resist leakage into the canopy.
U.S. Rack Product Warranty
U.S. Rack™ products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in ccordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. See the merchandise return policy.
From a satisfied US Rack customer:
"I recently purchased a canopy rack for my 2002 GMC 4x4 HD2500 Sierra Crewcab pickup. I researched for 6 months to find the rack which I felt met all the criteria I was looking for. I looked at many other racks, some as expensive as $600.00 and 3 times heavier. Your rack made the cut. I found the US rack to meet all my requirements. I intend to use it to carry teak lumber, spinnaker poles, booms and other sailboat items which are too long for the truck bed. Thanks to all the craftsmen at US Rack for a great product!"
Sincerely; Captain 'Hawk' Hawkins