Black Friday Deals EXTENDED Through December 8th!! LOWEST PRICE OF THE YEAR - Save 20% On ALL Light Duty Racks!! Use Promo Code BLACKFRIDAY23
The Cross-Topper camper shell roof rack is designed for pickup owners who want to carry loads of up to 250 lbs* on their truck camper shell. Installation is Easy!
Cross-Topper Truck Rack
Cross-Topper Rack with Kayak and Oars
PLACE THE FOUR FEET and DRILL. ADD RUBBER and METAL WASHERS and THREAD LOCK NUTS ONTO CARRIAGE BOLTS INSTALLED FROM TOP.
PLACE CROSSBAR ON FEET. INSERT SCREW CONNECTING FOOT TO CROSSBAR.
ATTACH ADJUSTABLE CARGO TIE-DOWNS.
Main features and benefits of the Cross-Topper Rack:
- The Cross-Topper Rack is a camper shell roof rack designed for pickup owners who want to carry loads of up to 250 lbs* on their truck camper shell.
- This truck cap roof rack will fit any size truck topper/camper shell with a generally flat roof.
- The Aluminum Crossbar has the same exterior dimensions as a standard Thule roof top crossbar.
- The standard length of the crossbar is about 5- feet; 6-foot crossbars are also available.
- Four moveable tie-down loops make securing sports equipment, ladders or other cargo with ratchet straps, bungee cords, or rope a cinch.
- Some drilling is required to attach the mounting feet, but the main part of the rack may be removed or re-installed in less than 5 minutes.
- Rubber gasket pads under mounting feet resist leakage into your topper.
- Two models are available: Manufactured in black powder-coated steel with aluminum crossbars or in stainless steel with aluminum crossbars.
- Specifications: Shipping weight about 20 lbs. Box size is 60” x 5” x 5”