Main features and benefits of the Cross-Topper Rack:
- The Cross-Topper Rack is designed for pickup owners who want to carry loads of up to 250 lbs* on their truck camper shell.
- This rack will fit any size truck topper/camper shell with a generally flat roof.
- The Aluminum Crossbar has the same exterior dimensions as a standard Thule roof top crossbar.
- The standard length of the crossbar is about 5- feet; 6-foot crossbars are also available.
- Four moveable tie-down loops make securing sports equipment, ladders or other cargo with ratchet straps, bungee cords, or rope a cinch.
- Some drilling is required to attach the mounting feet, but the main part of the rack may be removed or re-installed in less than 5 minutes.
- Rubber gasket pads under mounting feet resist leakage into your topper.
- Two models are available: Manufactured in black powder-coated steel with aluminum crossbars or in stainless steel with aluminum crossbars.
- Specifications: Shipping weight about 20 lbs. Box size is 60” x 5” x 5”