Main features and benefits of the Schooner Truck rack:
- Schooner Truck Racks carry up to 500 lbs. and mount into the stake pockets found in the bedrails of most trucks.
- Mounts into the stake pockets found in the bedrails of most trucks.
- Mounts or removes in less than 10 minutes without drilling after initial assembly.
- Extra large racks are available for long beds and extra tall Ford Superduty cabs and Dodge Ram Megacabs.
- An Extra-Wide Rack model is available to carry extra wide loads and also works with Tonneau covers that lift up as sectional panels.
- Extruded aluminum legs, side rails and crossbars are oval-shaped for low drag and noise.
- Connectors and bases are steel that is first zinc plated and then all parts of the rack are powder coated.
- Tie down cargo with ropes or straps from 8 different eyelet mooring points.
- Light weight and low drag design
- Dynamically stable - weight rests on bedrails not in flimsy stake pockets.
- Removable individual components each weigh less than 20lbs. Ships in two boxes, one weighing about 53 lbs and one weighing about 33 lbs.
U.S. Rack Product Warranty
U.S. Rack™ products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in ccordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. See the merchandise return policy.