Main features and benefits of the Honda RidgeLine Rack 2 Truck Rack:
- Extruded Aluminum crossbar is flat oval shaped for streamline air flow while carrying medium loads.
- Reinforced internal structure includes a fir spar that stiffens and strengthens the crossbar.
- Crossbars load easily and have a broad flat upper surface which gently supports cargo loads.
- Carries up to 400 lbs of distributed load.
- Includes cargo bumpers near the end of each crossbar to prevent cargo from sliding off the end. Distance between the cargo bumpers is over 48” so standard size sheet material such as plywood can be easily carried. The base distance from crossbar to crossbar is about 40 inches
- Legs are available in zinc-plated, silvery powder-coated carbon steel or in stainless steel.
- Base Rails and clamp rails are available in black powder-coated carbon steel or black stainless steel.
- All threaded parts are stainless steel.
- FEDEX ground shipping weight is about 61 lbs.
U.S. Rack Product Warranty
U.S. Rack™ products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in accordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. See the merchandise return policy.