Main features and benefits of the Truck Cap Rack:
- The Truck Cap Rack carries up to 250 lbs and is a two section rack that rests on the truck bedrails without touching the top of the Cap.
- Installs easily without drilling your pickup or your cap and holds securely by sliding the feet of the rack under the camper shell from the side*. It can be removed and disassembled for compact storage in a few minutes.
- This truck rack will not work with a form fitting shell with an exterior that laps over the outside of the truck bed and extends down below the top of the bedrail.
- Triangle leg design provides great stability for this rack for carrying all types of long cargo.
- Additional installation hardware is available if you prefer to permanently install your rack with screws to the bedrail of the truck or to the interior base rail of the shell.
- This rack can be installed using screws and nuts (even on a truck without a camper shell). It can also be installed without screws if used with a shell that is properly clamped or bolted down.
- Four tie-down loops on the sides make tying down cargo on your rack with ratchet straps, bungee cords or ropes a cinch.
- Adjustable cargo bumpers on the crossbars allow you to bracket cargo such as ladders or lumber.
- Specifications: Shipping weight 49-52 lbs. Box size is 42” x 6” x 7”
- Manufactured in black powder-coated steel. Also manufactured in black powder-coated 302 stainless steel. Stainless steel is recommended for humid, salty, or otherwise harsh environments. Although normally powder coated black, you can call us to order a stainless steel rack shipped without powder coating that will have a brush gray finish.
Both models adjust in width and fit camper shells on full-size or small trucks with beds lengths from long down to extra-short.
- Fits standard height cabs with shells up to 25 inches above the bed or also available for extra tall cabs with shells up to 27.5 inches above the bed.
U.S. Rack Product Warranty
U.S. Rack™ products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in ccordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. See the merchandise return policy.