Main features and benefits of the Galleon Truck rack:
- All Galleon Racks carry up to 500 lbs. and mount into the stake pockets found in the bedrails of most trucks.
- The Overhead Galleon Truck Rack works with roll-up tonneau covers that do not cover the stake pocket holes.
- Mounts or removes in less than 10 minutes without drilling after initial assembly.
•Place inserts into truck stake pockets.
•Install bases and tighten draw bolts
•Mount remainder of rack
•Load your cargo.
- Side rails prevent loads from sliding offsides and metal loops integrated into the rails make tieing cargo down easier.
- Handsome and functional design is dynamically stable – the weight actually rests on the bedrails; not in flimsy stake pockets.
- Extruded aluminum legs, side rails and crossbars are oval-shaped for low drag and noise.
- Connectors and bases are steel that is first zinc plated and then all parts of the rack are powder coated.
- Threaded hardware is stainless steel.
- Tie down cargo with ropes or straps from 8 different eyelet mooring points.
- Light weight and low drag design.
- Removable individual components each weigh less than 20lbs. Ships in two boxes, one weighing about 53 lbs and one weighing about 33 lbs.
- This rack is recommended for short bed trucks that need some additional length over the cab to carry long cargo. The overall length of the rack is 8.5 feet as measured from the tailgate. The length of the portion of the rack extending over the cab depends upon how long your truck bed is.
- If you have a Bak-Flip or other sectional tonneau cover that folds up, the standard Galleon Rack may not be compatible. See the Extra-Wide Stake Pocket Rack designed for such an application.
- The standard Galleon rack will work with roll-up tonneau covers but not with sectional fold up tonneau covers.
- The extra wide Galleon rack with straight legs is designed to work with fold up covers such as the Bak-Flip covers.
- The top of the extra wide rack is also about 6 inches wider than the standard rack. NOTE: The geometry of the extra wide rack reduces the load rating of the wide rack to 350 pounds.
U.S. Rack Product Warranty
U.S. Rack™ products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in ccordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. See the merchandise return policy.