2005-2022 Toyota Tacoma Clipper Truck Rack, Track System, Brushed Cross Bar and Legs With Silver Base - PN #82290150
Features & Benefits:
- Carries up to 400 lbs
- The multi-functional Clipper work truck rack is a Ladder Rack, a Lumber Rack, or even a canoe or kayak truck Rack. The finish is Brushed, Silver Powdercoat
- Crossbars of the Clipper can be moved on the Bedrails
- The Clipper Truck Rack is Forklift Accessible and mounts without drilling
- Fits All Bed Lengths and All Cab Heights
- The Clipper Rack is a multi-purpose Aluminum, Mild Steel rack that is light weight and easy to install
- The Clipper Truck Rack is made in USA, it only weighs about 50 lbs. but carries up to 400 lbs.
- This ladder rack for pick up trucks installs easily without drilling your pickup and holds securely. It can be removed in less than 5 minutes and can be easily disassembled for more compact storage
- Each section of the rack is independent. This means that each section can be moved anywhere along the bedrails; as a sturdy lumber rack, it can be easily loaded with a forklift
- The Clipper truck rack fits pick ups with Cargo Management Track Systems and locks securely onto the track system
- The aerodynamic crossbars are flat on top to gently support loads, and rounded front and rear to allow smooth and quiet airflow and improve gas mileage
- Because it sits flat on the bedrail, this work truck rack can be configured to work with most cross-mounted tool boxes
- The Clipper truck rack is versatile enough to haul building materials or simply carry ladders, kayaks or canoes
- Each rack has tie-down eyelets at the base of each leg and at the end of each crossbar, so tying down cargo with ratchet straps is a cinch; and optional rope cleats are also available for mounting on the legs
- U.S. Rack products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in accordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. U.S. Rack cannot warrant the powder-coating which is subject to scratching.
Write the First Review!