2019-2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Access Rack With Two Lifting Side Gates, Without Factory Trail Rail Cargo System - PN #Z834101
Features & Benefits:
- Bolt-On Installation with a Clamping System, No Drilling Required
- Light Weight Aluminum Gates on Both Sides for Easy Access to the Truck Bed
- 800 lbs. On-road Load Capacity and 400 lbs. Off-road Load Capacity
- TIG Welded Construction
- Multi Slot and Thru Hole Accessory Mounting Provisions
- Steel Channel Primary Structural Support Members
- Aluminum Channel Secondary Support Members
- Three Step Powder Coating Process With Texture Black Finish
- Accessory Mounting Plates Throughout Framework
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA by ZROADZ LED, Inc.
- Limited lifetime product warranty, 3 year warranty on the finish
- 10 ga steel legs with transverse cross bars, 7 ga AL lateral cross bars and door assemblies with 304 stainless pivot collar
- Includes (4) 3 Inch ZROADZ LED Pod Lights and Universal Wiring Harness
- 1712 Lumens and 20 Watts/Pod Light, CREE 5W LED Chips, Flood Beam, IP68 and IP69K Protection Rating, 50000 Hour Life Span
- Accepts most 2 in. LED Pod Lights with provisions to cleanly route power wires
- The rack is best suited for a closed size tent of 47"W x 55"L x 11.5"
The ZROADZ Overland Truck Bed Rack is the first truck bed accessory mounting system engineered with bed access doors designed for lighter, larger accessories that are more efficiently stored in a way that does not take up valuable bed space and can be easily moved out of the way to gain access to the bed of your truck. Spare fluid containers, traction pads, or any items weighing up to 30 lbs. can be mounted and lifted out of the way on the aluminum door frames. Hybrid heavy gauge steel and aluminum construction give this truck rack the ultimate load carrying capacity.