Galleon Truck Rack for Cabs Under 24 Inches, Standard Legs, Brushed Frame, Powder Coated Silver Base - PN #82610510
Features & Benefits:
- For Cabs Under 24 Inches
- Standard Legs for Trucks With Retractable or Rollup Bed Covers
- Oval Cross Bars, Over Cab Extension and Load Cleat Tiedowns
- Mounts or removes in less than 10 minutes without drilling after initial assembly
- 3-1/4” x 1-5/8” oval crossbars over the bed contain reinforcing ribs and a fir spar for greater strength
- This stake pocket mounted Truck Rack is not just a Lumber Rack, Ladder Rack, Kayak Rack, or Canoe Rack.
- Standard Width Galleon Racks carry up to 500 lbs. and mount into the stake pockets found in the bedrails of most trucks
- This rack is recommended for short bed trucks that need some additional length over the cab to carry long cargo. The overall length of the rack is 8.5 feet as measured from the tailgate. The length of the portion of the rack extending over the cab depends upon how long your truck bed is
- Dynamically stable truck rack – the weight actually rests on the bedrails; not in flimsy stake pockets
- Extruded aluminum legs, side rails and crossbars are oval-shaped for low drag and noise. Threaded hardware is stainless steel.
- Tie down cargo with ropes or straps from 8 different eyelet mooring points
- U.S. Rack products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in accordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. U.S. Rack cannot warrant the powder-coating which is subject to scratching
- Made in USA
- Brushed Aluminum Frame With Silver Powder Coated Mild Steel Base
- Fits Fleetside Trucks Best
- Does not fit Mega Cab, Ram Box
Write the First Review!