Rail Rack 1 for Cabs Under 24 Inches, Fleetside, Black - PN #83110211
Features & Benefits:
- The multi-functional Rail Truck Rack carries ladders, lumber, watercraft and other cargo weighing up to 400 lbs
- The Rail Truck Rack is a ladder rack, a kayak rack, or canoe rack for trucks with fleetside beds. It fits pickups with conventional fleetside bedrails, and locks onto the bedrails using a low-profile clamping system
- The Rail Rack Clamps anywhere along the bedrail, it has Tie-down Points at Top and Bottom, and Rope Cleat at Middle of Legs
- The rack is adjustable in height to fit all trucks and the crossbar is expandable for small or large trucks
- Installs easily without drilling your pickup and holds securely. It can be removed in a few minutes and can be easily disassembled for more compact storage. However, this truck rack can be bolted to the bedrails of the truck if preferred
- Can be placed anywhere along the bedrail and used in conjunction with a tool box, and also with the standard OEM accessories on trucks with accessory rail systems
- Includes four built in rope tie-downs on legs and eight hook anchors on the legs and end of the crossbar for use with ropes or ratchet straps when tying down cargo on your rack
- Black Powdercoat
- U.S. Rack products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in accordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions.
- Made in USA
- for Cabs Under 24 Inches
- Does not fit Mega Cab, Ram Box
Write the First Review!