Hawaiian Sawhorse Truck Rack, Fleetside, All Cab Heights, All Bed Lengths, Black - PN #82710011
Features & Benefits:
- Carrying capacity is up to a total of 300 pounds
- The Hawaiian Sawhorse Truck Rack is designed to carry cargo such as ladders, lumber, pipe, or watercraft
- Installs easily with NO DRILLING and holds securely. It can also be quickly removed and used as a sawhorse!
- Removes in less than 5 minutes and serves as two sawhorses at worksite or two storage stands
- Fits any truck with ordinary fleetside bedrails
- We supply all metal parts, hardware, and easy instructions
- You supply either 2x4 or 2x6 lumber and cut to length. Stain or paint wood to your liking, assemble rack, and mount on truck
- Bedrail padding included to help protect truck finish
- Eye-bolts at each base are provided so cargo can be easily tied down
- This Truck Rack has Bumper Stops that flip up to limit motion of cargo and can also be flipped down when not in use
- U.S. Rack products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in accordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. U.S. Rack cannot warrant the powder-coating which is subject to scratching
- Made in USA
- Standard Legs for Trucks Without Bed Covers, Wood Cross Bars and Eye Bolt Tiedowns, 2 in x 4 in x 72 in, 2 in x 6 in x 72 in, Lumber for Cross Bars Not Included
- Black Powdercoat
- Does not fit Ram Box
Reviewed by: Matt06/06/2020 04:45PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 week
Purchased from: US Rack
I recently bought these racks for my 1996 Toyota Tacoma. I needed something to hold my kayaks, but I didn't want to spend a quarter the cost of my truck on a rack system. These seemed like the perfect combination of size, cost and versatility.
The packaging was excellent. I may as well have been breaking into Fort Knox.
Assemblage took about two hours. The most time consuming part was attaching the 2x4 crossbars to the legs. However, you really only need to do that part once. When using the racks as saw horses, you can just remove the entire assembly.
There were a couple issues with inventory. I did not receive the bolt grease or the bedrail padding that is mentioned in the description. For the bumper stops, I received three of one side and only one for the other side. These issues are the reasons I'm giving 4 stars. Overall, they were not big enough issues for me to call and complain about, but definitely a little annoying.
To anyone considering purchasing these racks, the pictures listed on this website are a little out of date. It appears the racks have been upgraded since these were taken. One small difference is that the bumper stops are now a swing version and can be tucked down when not in use, which is pretty cool.
I think these racks are awesome. The look probably isn't for everyone, but they are the perfect solution for my little pickup. I also enjoy when anything can be used for more than one purpose, so that's a plus!